Prior to being allowed into the clinic, all patients, visitors and staff will be thoroughly screened and must answer NO to ALL of the following questions:
- Do you have a fever, new onset of cough, worsening chronic cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing?
- Did you have close contact with anyone with acute respiratory illness or travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
- Do you have a confirmed case of COVID-19 or had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Do you have two (2) or more of the following symptoms: sore throat, runny nose/sneezing, nasal congestion, hoarse voice, difficulty swallowing, decreased or loss of smell, chills, headaches, unexplained fatigue/malaise, diarrhea, abdominal pain, or nausea/vomiting?
- Are you over the age of 65 and experiencing any of the following: delirium, falls, acute functional decline, or worsening of chronic conditions?
- If YES is answered to any of the above questions, that individual cannot come into the clinic for a minimum of 14 days. Virtual appointments would be recommended at this time. Please call your local public health unit and/or telehealth: 1-866-797-0000.