OTHER WELLNESS SERVICES
Discover the benefits of alternative medicine at INNOVA with Holistic services and treatment options to serve you better.
What is Iridology?
Iridology is a non-invasive modality based on the scientific study of the iris which is the coloured part of the eye. Like markings on a map, the iris can reveal physiological conditions, psychological health risks, challenges and strengths of various organs and personality traits.
Benefits of Iridology
Some benefits of Iridology are:
- Finding possible areas where inflammation is present in the body
- Help to reveal areas in the body where acidity has or can accumulate
- Help to reveal over-active or under-active areas of the body
- Help to show where problems are occurring in your body
- Conditions can be spotted forming decades before they appear
Conditions Treated by Iridology
Some conditions we can treat with iridology include:
- Allergies & General Inflammation
- Low Energy & Chronic Fatigue
- Constipation, Liver Damage & Gallbladder Issues
- High Cholesterol
Bio Intolerance Elimination
What is Bio Intolerance Elimination?
BIE is a natural new method that helps a person’s body to recognize the “culprit” that’s causing their health disorder. Using an instrument called the GSR-120 unit energy is directed onto specific points on the body to help create a homeostatic state, therefore alleviating suffering without the use of needles or drugs. BIE simply reintroduces the electromagnetic signature of a stressor to the body. Once the body recognizes the stressor it can differentiate good from bad, harmful from healing, and then deal with each one accordingly. The body is then able to alleviate its own suffering.
Benefits of BIE
Some benefits of bio intolerance elimination are:
- Achieve internal balance in the body.
- Assist with eliminating allergies and food intolerances.
- Increase Energy
- Reduce Stress
- Improved Digestion
Conditions Treated by BIE
Some conditions we treat with bio intolerance elimination are:
- Thyroid Problems – Under-active, Over-active, Fat Metabolism
- Blood Sugar Issues – Diabetes, Hypo/Hyperglycemia
- Allergies – Foods, Molds, Plants and Pollen, Dust
- Digestion – Bloating, Gas, Constipation , Acid Reflux
- Hormonal Imbalances – Hot Flashes, PMS
Other Wellness Services Are Often Covered by Extended Healthcare Providers
Consult your plan to learn more.